How to create Airtel Money Master card For Online purchase, How do you recharge with a credit card?, How do I deposit money to my MasterCard?, How can I recharge my Airtel debit card?, How can I use my MasterCard to pay online?, Airtel Money Mastercard is virtual card that allows you to buy goods and services from merchants across the world online through Your Airtel Money wallet.
How to create Airtel Money Master card For Online purchase
Airtel Money Mastercard enables you to pay all online merchants around the world that accept Mastercard payments such as Netflix, Amazon, Alibaba, Uber etc.
- Online Movies i.e Netflix
- E-Commerce sites i.e Aliexpress, Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay
- Pay for Apps & Games upgrades from Google Playstore and Apple Store Services
- Online Betting i.e 1X Bet, BetWinner etc
- Online Taxi Services Uber, Bolt, Lyft etc
- Any Airtel Money customer with fully biometric registration.
- Getting the Card
- Customer needs to dial 15060# and Choose 1 (Mastercard) > then 1 (Create Card) > Put Airtel
How to See Your Card Details?
- Dial Airtel Money USSD: *150*60#.
- Select #6. Financial services.
- Select #3 Airtel Money Mastercard.
- Select #2. Airtel Money Mastercard Details.
- You will receive a short SMS with your Card Information, PAN, CVV and expiry date, these are the information you need complete your online payments
Money PIN to confirm.
- A SMS will be sent on his number with a link taking the customer to his/her card details (Name,
- Card Number, CVV and Expiry Date).
- Card Usage
- A customer will need to use the card details to make payments online in the use cases above.
- Customer doesn’t need to top-up the virtual card as it is directly linked with same Airtel Money balance/account.
- For some cases, a customer will receive OTP SMS used to verify/authenticate a payment by
putting the 4 digits on pop-up window requiring the verification.
· Card Creation is FREE (will change to 2,000 – charged annually)
· C2B charges are applicable for the every VCN transaction
· Forex Mark-Up of 3% for payments in foreign currency (to be changed to 5%)
Restriction to use the service
· Account will need to be active (not barred) with enough balance to make transactions
Any transaction will need to be within the normal daily limits